At Crosswinds, our mission is to open the doors for students that have the desire and passion to fly. Our goal is to expose students to the world of aviation while allowing them to explore the many aspects of the industry and career opportunities. We help those students who are passionate about flying to fulfill their dreams by providing the foundational knowledge to launch them into their pilot career.
Read our blog article: Should I get my Private Pilot License in High School?
High School Flight Program benefits:
- Exposure to many aspects of the aviation industry
- Meet with industry experts
- Free 10 hours of simulator time per student ($250 value)
- Computer-based ground training ($200 value)
- EAA will reimburse students that take and pass FAA written exam ($150 value)