- The instrument rating adds on the ability to fly through clouds to your private pilot certificate.
- The most technical training course.
- Gives the tools and resources to make safe and educated aviation decisions regarding more advanced weather concepts and events.
- Syllabus is broken down into three main stages as well, instrument basic attitude flying first, then IFR navigation principles and instrument approaches, finally instrument cross-countries.
- All locations have approved simulators that can be used to acquire training experience and proficiency.