We are excited to be partnering with the CACC for their Aviation Academy. This class will start in the Fall of 2015 and will be open to all school districts in Ingham County. At Crosswinds, our mission is to open the doors for students that have the desire and passion to fly. Our goal is to expose students to the world of aviation while allowing them to explore the many aspects of the industry and career opportunities. We help those students who are passionate about flying to fulfill their dreams by providing the foundational knowledge to launch them into their pilot career.
Read our blog article: School?
CACC Aviation Academy benefits:
- College Level Private Pilot Ground School
- Introduction to Instrument Rating Concepts
- Free Young Eagles flight
- Exposure to many aspects of the aviation industry
- Meet with industry experts
- Free 10 hours of simulator time per student ($250 value)
- Computer-based ground training ($200 value)
- EAA will reimburse students that take and pass FAA Private Pilot written exam ($150 value)